Check product and raw material specifications (lengths, angles). Transport raw materials and finished products to and from machinery, equipment and storage area. Load and unload inventory as needed, maintain good housekeeping in work area. Follow safety programs and ensure compliance of OSHA regulation. Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Carpentry and woodworking experience helpful.
- Basic computer skills
- Must possess good communication and written skills
- Detail Oriented and Organizational skills.
- Casual dress code with a diverse workforce.
- This is a full-time position and offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, 401(K), Vacation Pay, Sick Pay and Holiday Pay. Employees are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. EL & EL Wood Products is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- I have reviewed and understand the above job description. This job description does not list all duties of the position. I acknowledge and accept the responsibilities of this position. You may be asked by your manager to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed herein. I understand the Director of HR has the right to change this job description at any time.