Fire Rated Louver
This adjustable Z-Blade louver with fusible link is ideal for use in fire doors up to 1 ½ hour rating. Ideal for installation in existing door cutouts
- 18 Gauge Crs frame. Min size 10"x6", max 24"x24"
- Louver Z-Blade louvers riveted to operating bar and frame at 1" intervals to welded 1 9/16" deep frame. Frame is mitered and welded corners, screw fastened through prepared frame into louver core leaving corridor side of frame free of fasteners.
- Adjustable blades of 16 gauge CRS pivot on cadmium-plated steel rivets. The blades are operated by a manual adjusting lever. A spring loaded fusible link mechanism is incorporated by a manual adjusting lever. A spring loaded fusible link mechanism is incorporated into the design. Upon melting of the link at 165 degrees, the action bar is actuated, thereby closing and locking all of the blades.
- For 1 ¾ steel or composite doors
- Powder coat finishes are Bronze and Gray
Proposition 65 Warning — Applies to the State of California Only: Learn More >